Thursday, January 29, 2009

Grand Finale

"Grand Finale" - hypothetic
What do you want me to say
I’m not sorry
Did it ever occur to you that maybe I got sick of it
That maybe it got old
How many times can I pick you up
Before you learn to stand for yourself

I am so sick of watching you just lay there
No, do not try to explain it
It is becoming a routine
You’re already medicated
What else can they do for you

Sure, call your dad
Tell him I yelled at you
He’s sick of it too
These 2 am phone calls aren’t emergencies anymore
Remember the Boy Who Cried Wolf
You’re that kid
Nobody is gonna come kicking down the door
Just to find you
Sitting there

Here, I’ll help you,
No why would we need more than one
It only takes one and I am not about to do for you if you fuck it up
Look
Squeeze, bang. done

I promise, you’re gonna feel a lot better after
And at least I wont have to listen to you piss and moan anymore
So yea, just pull this little apparatus and good night ladies and gentleman
Hypothetic has left the building

No comments: