Monday, August 31, 2009

28/8

this is a pretty good game wouldn’t you say
he tells me this question
i mean asks me this question
but i just stare him
i have no idea what he’s talking about
baseball
apparently we’re watching baseball
“we’ll by all means i don’t really know” i mutter
my mouth is dry as ice
wait baseball we’ve been watching baseball all night
someone earlier said something about baseball
i guess the sox are down 6
i know this because I'm a fair weather fan
well actually i know it because I'm the level below fair weather fan but im not sure that is called and i weaseled an answer out of this guy
the one earlier with the sox down six

are you maggie?
someone says this
That must be her name.
good to know, I am terrible with names
Usually i have to wait for situations such as this where someone else says a name and i take a mental note

the three 14 year old girls to my right are conversing
giggling like chickens awaiting the sure slaughter to commence shortly
They’re not really 14
Well they could be, I mean everybody looks older these days

No comments: