Sunday, November 2, 2008

Two Things

1. Coheed & Cambria is the shit. Generally I have no idea what Claudio is talking about, but dude can sing and play some mean ge-tar
2. Such Great Heights is a bad ass song. Provided inspiration for the following.

This is a short peace which is taken from a not yet complete piece, But this is the most important part.

Your body is a constellation
And I want to trace your stars
Plant my kisses where you burn brightest
And outline your figure with my finger tips
I wont sleep, But I’ll be right here
Never taking my eyes off of you because in the morning the magic could be gone
And will have to wait an entire day
To lie next to you again in your most beautiful form
In our bed as you glow against moonlight
You are my universe and I am your cosmonaut

No comments: