Monday, December 8, 2008

Gardenboy

This is a collaborative piece from the eventual sketchbook "hypothetical daydreams" by me and my friend daydream. This peace is important as it is putting a few ghosts to rest for me, but we all know they will be back for an overstayed welcome at my haunted house party. ohh they're knocking on my door right now. enjoy.

"Garden boy" ---hypothetic/daydream

she wears a sweatshirt
like the sun wears an eclipse
like boris yeltsin drank his last
vodka on the rocks

her mouth sown shut
fastened shoe laces integrated with the hope
her lips never had a chance to taste

someone give me a scalpel
I’m gonna cut these megaphones free
weed whack and realign your vocal chords
you’re screaming silence

the overgrowth has overgrown
vines entwining the space between
your esophagus and trachea
oxygen takes precedence

secondly, exhaustion
so drain some spinal fluid
its on tap
but osteoporosis and rheumatoid movements will be left as residue
bodies in repetitious movements
puzzle pieces that don’t fit but forced to get acquainted
her pelvis is a well
a mere receptacle for the
overflow from the locks and dams of rib cages and breastplates
she says whisper me something beautiful

but beauty only drips like morphine
sedating prey and laughing at those beneath it
so silence is reiterated
a sound so loud even the deaf can hear it
and ignorance will forever be encrypted in her eardrums

Every statement sitting silently
Behind Dutch walls of calcium and enamel
But delicate fingers can only hold secrets for so long
The gates have opened and I remain
A bloated memory of something kept caged

Floating
My words leak through my pores
This rivers poisoned

But you drink and I won’t stop you
So I rock you back and forth
steering clear of these cavities thriving in my molars
no dose of Novocain could defuse

Time slips, a secret
I spit and never will I ever taste this bitter sweet resurrection

salvation is fluoride, gauze and dopamine patches
band-aids only heal when mommy’s kiss can make it better
but these knees are not bruised from falling
and these chlorophyll stains can tell a story
put your ears to the ground

it has constant inconsistent rhythm
revealing ditches where only our memories and indian spirits lay
a dream catcher incognito,
rescuing gift wrapped thoughts
from this dangerous fiasco
jump out of my melting corneas or drown in my dilated cerebellum
We’ve become figurines

induced by paralysis
she is wicker rocking chairs left to weather
silent decadence on silent front porches
UV rays melt conversation at the source
nipping buds like taking lives
like stealing souls
like crossing bones
her marrow holds no nutrients
she’s as good as an empty hallways
there’s space to move
but there’s no moving her

she is permanent like scar tissue
like insects encased in amber
her will to speak is prehistoric
whip lash tongue frozen mid stride
positioned like cobras solidified

By the knowledge that she doesn’t really know
she keeps it all deep down
Just don’t acknowledge the pain
Just deny your next sip
No matter how thirsty you become

Just keep it all down
No matter how much vocal regurgitation is induced
Because the second time around
Is never quite like the first

No comments: